Is your PTA looking to spice up your Jog-a-Thon this year without breaking the bank? How about a do-it-yourself Bubble Fun Run?
How does a Bubble Fun Run work?
A typical Bubble Fun Run course has 2-3 stations set-up that will have bubble machines going as the runners race by.
Here's what you'll need at each station:
- 1-2 volunteers
- A small table
- Bubble machine and bubbles
- Extension chord
Where do we get the bubble machines?
You can buy awesome bubble machines on Amazon here for under $50.
How do we raise money?
Bubble Fun Runs are a great way to raise money for your PTA. Just like a jog-a-thon, students obtain sponsors for each lap around the track.
99Pledges can help by giving each runner an online pledge page.
Schools love us because we'll help you...
- Raise much more - you’ll reach more donors online with zero parent set-up.
- Eliminate the work - you won’t have to chase checks or pledge forms.
- Use 99Pledges for FREE - you only pay the standard credit card and PayPal processing fees of 2.9% plus $0.30/transaction and that's it!
- Do all the set-up for you and be there every step of the way.
The Starting Line - To help with congestion at your bubble stations, break runners up into “waves” of 25/50/100 participants at a time. Wait about 90 seconds and then release the next wave and so forth.
The Finish Line - This is where the most photos will be taken. Create your a hashtag for your PTA to share photos back to your event.
Music - tunes are a must!
Do you want to see how simple it is?
Send us a chat with your email and org name, and we'll send you a sample campaign.
Bubble Fun Runs are super fun and simple, and we'll be here every step of the way.