Are you looking to spice up your Jog-a-thon or Fun Run this year without breaking the bank? How about a do-it-yourself Bubble Fun Run?
How does a Bubble Fun Run work?
A typical Bubble Fun Run course has 2-3 stations set-up that will have bubble machines going as the runners race by.
Here's what you'll need at each station:
- 1-2 volunteers
- A small table
- Bubble machine and bubbles
- Extension chord
Where do we get the bubble machines?
You can buy great bubble machines on Amazon for under $50.
How do we raise money?
Bubble Fun Runs are a great way to raise money for your school. Just like a Jog-a-thon, students obtain sponsors for each lap run around the track.
99Pledges can help by giving each student an online pledge page. We helped Seaside Elementary PTA raise over $38K with their Bubble Run.
Use 99Pledges for FREE - you only cover the standard credit card processing fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction and that's it!
We help you supercharge your Bubble Fun Run:
- Substantially increase the amount you raise - reach grandma in Florida easily.
- Eliminate the work for you and your parents - stop chasing down checks and pledge forms.
- Accept, track, and report on online, cash, and check donations.
- We do all the set-up for you. We can go live today.
Here are examples of schools that love us:
- $164K - Desert Christian Walk-a-thon
- $82K - St. John Jog-a-thon
- $38K - Seaside Elementary Bubble Run
- $20K - Ann Hause PTA Bubble Fun Run
The Starting Line - To help with congestion at your bubble stations, break runners up into “waves” of 25/50/100 participants at a time. Wait about 90 seconds and then release the next wave and so forth.
The Finish Line - This is where the most photos will be taken. Create your a hashtag for your PTA to share photos back to your event.
Music - tunes are a must!
Do you want to see how simple it is?
Send us a message with your org name and email, and we'll send you a sample campaign.
Bubble Fun Runs are super fun and simple, and we'll be here every step of the way.